Friday, January 06, 2006

With apologies to CS Lewis, Wormwood, and Screwtape

Dear Fred and Pat,

Well, I must say, I am highly impressed! By turning those who would be my Enemy’s followers towards a hateful parody of what He actually taught, you’ve been driving others away from His faith in record numbers! I admit I was skeptical of this plan at first; after all, we did quite well with the old ways of horror and abomination. But your plan has been working more brilliantly than I ever could have imagined! I will make sure that you get a bonus this month. Well done, sirs!

Respectfully,
Satan

5 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Tirithien said...

*falls over laughing*

I'll ask Old Scratch to send that!

*passes out from lack of air*

 
At 1/07/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

you know what? I love that tongue-in-cheek type of humor you have.

 
At 1/07/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Why, thank you! :-)

 
At 1/10/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger clew said...

I've thought something similar lately. But I used a lot more potty mouth words <:|.

It's too bad that a few high profile representatives of the faith with perpetual cranial rectal inversion are the immediate images the casual observer receives.

Sigh.

 
At 1/14/2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hah! Excellent and so true!! (I've visited your main blog before, and came over from "Biscuits.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home