Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome!

This is where you get to read my ramblings about theology. I will admit right here, I'm not a trained theologian, and I'm going off a lot of instinct and observation. But it's my blog, so I can do that, right?

I hope that some of the things I post here will make my readers think, and some will engender discussion. In terms of that, I ask that you keep the discussions respectful. Comments which contain insults to another person's beliefs will be deleted. I do understand that theology and religion can get people mightily heated up, and that's okay. I simply ask that discussions be approached respectfully and with reason.

What you will see here are steps on my spiritual journey, the small baby steps that I hope will eventually lead me where I am supposed to go, and my search for clarity as I seek to learn how to listen for the Spirit.

May you all be blessed in your own journeys, and may these steps we take together be also a blessing.

4 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

This is an unexpected one! and yet impressive.... Post a link on your other blog so more people can know about it. Unless you have already. I'll go and check that one. Much love.

 
At 1/05/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Martie said...

Am eagerly looking forward to visiting here to see what is happening and how I can grow! Great idea for a blog, bainwen!

 
At 1/05/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Tirithien said...

Start the ball rolling, my love. :-) You know my talents, so let's play.

 
At 1/07/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad you are taking on this new venture. Spread your wings and fly girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home